NIKE FREE 5.0+, size 8 (I think they run small) NEW, 100% authentic, I bought these 6-mo ago and they have been sitting in my closet. My old ones finally "desintegrated" and I was excited to wear these BUT... wore them to my driveway, got ready for a walk, and they are too small on me... (I wear 7.5-8, and usually 8s in Nikes...) ???????????? So they are in excellent, tried-on-and-wore-for-5-min condition, w/ a few dirty spots on back/soles. OrthoLite insoles. Box has no lid. (MSRP $100, bought
NIKE FREE 5.0+, size 8 (I think they run small) NEW, 100% authentic, I bought these 6-mo ago and they have been sitting in my closet. My old ones finally "desintegrated" and I was excited to wear these BUT... wore them to my driveway, got ready for a walk, and they are too small on me... (I wear 7.5-8, and usually 8s in Nikes...) ???????????? So they are in excellent, tried-on-and-wore-for-5-min condition, w/ a few dirty spots on back/soles. OrthoLite insoles. Box has no lid. (MSRP $100, bought

Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen